In providing quality care and education, our Brands have been recognised with the following awards.
- The Singapore Prestige Brand Award is presented by the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME) to organisations that have established a good brand in Singapore.
- The Singapore Promising Franchisor Award is presented by the Franchise & Licensing Association (FLA) of Singapore to promising franchisors that have a systematic and promising franchising track record.
- Awarded by the Tripartite Committee on Work-Life Strategy, the Work-Life Excellence Award recognises employers who
- Appreciate the business value in responding to employees ‘Work-Life needs
- Ensure that their senior management, direct supervisors and employees have a long-term commitment to the organisation’s Work-Life strategy, and implement these strategies effectively
- The Healthy Eating in Childcare Centres Award is presented by the Health Promotion Board, Ministry of Health, to childcare centres for providing healthier food and promoting healthy eating habits among pre-schoolers.